Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone!!

I don't know if it's because of all we've been through this past year or because we are reading through the Old Testament or because we are talking about forgiveness in Sunday school, but my thankfulness for Jesus and God's amazing love is at an all-time high. I think if I could spend all day on my knees giving thanks, I would. :) I pray that all of you spend tomorrow rejoicing at God's mighty power and how He saved us all because He loves us that much. I can kind of identify with God and what it must have been like to watch his only Son suffer and die - God went through all of that for us - not because we deserved it, but because of His mercy and love. So AWESOME!!!!

A couple updates:
  • We're trying to keep on keeping on with life - this month is a tough one as we remember where we were a year ago. At this time, it was all excitement and planning and in a couple weeks, that all changed. God has provided much to keep us busy so that we are not puddles of tears on a regular basis. Reagan's work has been a bit too busy the past few weeks and I'm hoping that'll get back to normal in a few days. I've been busy with projects in all four classes - trying not to let it stress me out. :)

  • We remain optimistic about all our baby options - the only really new news is that my IVF doc had me try Clomid again and see if we can get pregnant without having to do the embryo transfer - what a MIRACLE that would be and we ask you all to pray for that possibility. We know God's promise that ALL things are possible with God.

  • No new news on the adoption - we found out that our contract will probably be extended in August if we haven't matched and then there is an increased chance of getting a last minute baby. God only knows what will be coming of that...of all of it really - we just continue praying and hoping. :)

Okay, I'm a HUGE hoops fan and I think my West Virginia Mountaineers are needing my support. (The only team I got right in the brackets this year, but what a fun March Madness it has been!!)

Love you all and Happy Easter!

Kate

1 comment:

  1. hi Kate! I hope you and Reagan have an absolutely blessed Easter today. You are loved!!!!

    I spoke to a church group yesterday about my testimony (conversion from Islam to Christianity and the reaction of my family etc). What kept coming up in my talk, was this, and I paraphrase : 'For He knows the plans He has for us'. Kate, He knows your heart's desires, He has plans for you. Great, wonderful awesome plans! :)

    There is a verse in Psalms, goes something like this: Delight in the Lord with all your heart and He will give you the desires of your heart...... Chuck and I are praying and hoping for you both! You are so strong in your walk with Jesus.

    much much love
    m

    ReplyDelete